Skip to main content

Just Another Day

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and got ready for work. I was not feeling anything new or special. I just felt like today was going to be JUST another day for me.

So what makes this day different from the others? It’s my birthday…

This is the first time in years that I went to work on my birthday. Why did I even bother getting up early? I should be at home and enjoying myself, right? Oh well…since I didn’t have anyone to celebrate the day with, I decided to just go to work. My hubby couldn’t take a leave from work and that makes me so sad…Oh, to add to my misery, i think i just lost my new umbrella...it saddens me coz i love that umbrella! and it cost me a few hundred bucks!!!

This may not be the worst birthday, but definitely this is not the best. I know I should be happy but I just don’t feel like it.

Anyway, the day is just starting…I just hope it gets better from here…

Happy 26th Jennyvee! Oh gosh, I’m getting old…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mommy Entry # 7

My In My Womb 3d/4d Ultrasound Experience Last Saturday, we had our 6th checkup with our OB-Gynecologist. So far, everything's ok. I passed my Glucose Challenge test, but I still need to cut on my sugar intake. We were also able to hear our little one's heartbeat. Next week I will be having my Tetanus Toxoid shot -- scary!! After the checkup, we proceeded to Makati for our scheduled 3d4d ultrasound at In My Womb. I have heard lots of great reviews about this ultrasound center so we have decided to have our ultrasound there. Their center is located at 2f, The Link Bldg, Ayala Makati. The building is beside Landmark. Before proceeding, we had our lunch first at Ineng's Special BBQ -- great food, terrible customer service! After eating, we then proceded to the 2nd level. We were greeted by a courteous nurse and I told her that I was scheduled for an ultrasound with Dra. Ramos. I would actually like to have the procedure done by the owner, Dra. Shiela Illescas, since i ...

Dilemma

n. A situation that requires a choice between options that are or seem equally unfavorable or mutually exclusive. Usage Problem. A problem that seems to defy a satisfactory solution. Logic. An argument that presents two alternatives, each of which has the same consequence. IN BRIEF: A difficult choice between things that are equally unpleasant. A dilemma (Greek δί-λημμα "double proposition ") is a problem offering at least two solutions or possibilities, of which none are practically acceptable; one in this position has been traditionally described as "being on the horns of a dilemma", neither horn being comfortable; or "being between a rock and a hard place", since both objects or metaphorical choices being rough. I’m in a state of dilemma. Why is life so complicated? Why can’t we just enjoy life as it is? It’s so hard to choose, knowing that in the end, one has to sacrifice or give something up. What make...

My Wedding Kwento Part 3

When we arrived at 310, it was raining. I couldn’t help but notice that the luminaries were not lit up, the songs they were playing were not my song choices, the tarpaulin was not setup and everything was just…magulo. But it was actually ok with me…I was happy and it didn’t matter. Again, Michelle came with me to the room, and started retouching my makeup. And I was hearing the guests settle themselves. Then it was time to make our grand entrance as a couple. We were introduced by our emcee, Ate Vive. Thank God the DJ got the entrance song right this time!! So the program came and went. The traditions first, the dove, cake and wine. Another glitch—the wine we drank was not wine…it was…SPRITE!! Hahahaha!!! The wine were supposed to use was accidentally dropped and spilled. So no more wine for us! Ahahah!!! I told you, so many glitches, eh?? And then dinner time for the guests and photo shoot. I was so hungry but we didn’t have time to eat because we had to smile and smile and sm...