Skip to main content

Kids say the darndest things!

Or in this case, my daughter says the darndest things!

She's 3.5 years old and she always amazes us with her ability to just blurt out things that would either make you go, "awwwww" or "huh?!"  Nevertheless, she's still such a dearie and we love her to bits!

Jenika: Daddy, wag ka lagi lalayo sa tabi ko ha...mami-miss kita..

Me:yung ofcmate ko nag audition sa the voice
Jake:ano?rejoice?
Jenika:ano?  Ynajoice? Ninang ko yun ah! (referring to her ninang Yna Joy)

Jenika:Lola gusto ko nung chocolate palaman sa tinapay
Lola Maria Fe: Hindi pwede ubos na yun
Jenika:ehhhh gusto ko!!! *tantrums*
Lola:Jenika makinig ka naman sakin!hindi lahat ng gusto mo makukuha mo!sumunod ka naman sakin! 
Jenika: *naglakad at sumunod sa lola papuntang kitchen* oh eto na sumusunod na ko sayo! 

Jenika:wala kang baby!di mo ko baby!
Me:baby kita!
Jenika:hindi!
Me:ok di kita baby.wag mo ko tawagin mommy ha!
Jenika:sige... "Daddy"


si Lola Maria Fe habang pinapagalitan si Jenika:
Lola: Bakit ka ba sagot ng sagot?
Jenika: Kasi meron ako bibig...

Habang pinagsasabihan ko si Jenika...
Jenika: nung maliit ka ba,di ka nagc-cry?di mo inaaway si lola?
Me: *speechless*

Jenika:mommy,kamot mo ko dito sa kanan...
Me:san ba yung kanan? 
Jenika: *turo sa kanan*
Me:anong tawag dun sa isang side?
Jenika: Eh di "kabila"!

During dinner:
Jenika:penge water!
Me:nandun kay lolo. Pa,yung baso pakiabot
Jenika:hindi payong!baso!sabi mo payong!
May pinagmanahan ka talaga!

Me:Dali!
Jenika:Dali!
Me:wag mo ko gayahin
Jenika: wag mo ko gayahin
Me:echo ka ba?
Jenika:echo ka ba?
Me:pangit ako
Jenika:pangit ikaw!

me: kelly, maganda ka ba?
kelly: hindi..."sexy" :))

Jenika: Nanay, tatay gusto ko papay, ate kuya gusto ko kape
Lahat ng gusto ko ay kakainin ko...


I know there will still be a lot of these moments, and I'm not complaining :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mommy Entry # 7

My In My Womb 3d/4d Ultrasound Experience Last Saturday, we had our 6th checkup with our OB-Gynecologist. So far, everything's ok. I passed my Glucose Challenge test, but I still need to cut on my sugar intake. We were also able to hear our little one's heartbeat. Next week I will be having my Tetanus Toxoid shot -- scary!! After the checkup, we proceeded to Makati for our scheduled 3d4d ultrasound at In My Womb. I have heard lots of great reviews about this ultrasound center so we have decided to have our ultrasound there. Their center is located at 2f, The Link Bldg, Ayala Makati. The building is beside Landmark. Before proceeding, we had our lunch first at Ineng's Special BBQ -- great food, terrible customer service! After eating, we then proceded to the 2nd level. We were greeted by a courteous nurse and I told her that I was scheduled for an ultrasound with Dra. Ramos. I would actually like to have the procedure done by the owner, Dra. Shiela Illescas, since i ...

Dilemma

n. A situation that requires a choice between options that are or seem equally unfavorable or mutually exclusive. Usage Problem. A problem that seems to defy a satisfactory solution. Logic. An argument that presents two alternatives, each of which has the same consequence. IN BRIEF: A difficult choice between things that are equally unpleasant. A dilemma (Greek δί-λημμα "double proposition ") is a problem offering at least two solutions or possibilities, of which none are practically acceptable; one in this position has been traditionally described as "being on the horns of a dilemma", neither horn being comfortable; or "being between a rock and a hard place", since both objects or metaphorical choices being rough. I’m in a state of dilemma. Why is life so complicated? Why can’t we just enjoy life as it is? It’s so hard to choose, knowing that in the end, one has to sacrifice or give something up. What make...

My Wedding Kwento Part 3

When we arrived at 310, it was raining. I couldn’t help but notice that the luminaries were not lit up, the songs they were playing were not my song choices, the tarpaulin was not setup and everything was just…magulo. But it was actually ok with me…I was happy and it didn’t matter. Again, Michelle came with me to the room, and started retouching my makeup. And I was hearing the guests settle themselves. Then it was time to make our grand entrance as a couple. We were introduced by our emcee, Ate Vive. Thank God the DJ got the entrance song right this time!! So the program came and went. The traditions first, the dove, cake and wine. Another glitch—the wine we drank was not wine…it was…SPRITE!! Hahahaha!!! The wine were supposed to use was accidentally dropped and spilled. So no more wine for us! Ahahah!!! I told you, so many glitches, eh?? And then dinner time for the guests and photo shoot. I was so hungry but we didn’t have time to eat because we had to smile and smile and sm...