Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just Another Day

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and got ready for work. I was not feeling anything new or special. I just felt like today was going to be JUST another day for me.

So what makes this day different from the others? It’s my birthday…

This is the first time in years that I went to work on my birthday. Why did I even bother getting up early? I should be at home and enjoying myself, right? Oh well…since I didn’t have anyone to celebrate the day with, I decided to just go to work. My hubby couldn’t take a leave from work and that makes me so sad…Oh, to add to my misery, i think i just lost my new umbrella...it saddens me coz i love that umbrella! and it cost me a few hundred bucks!!!

This may not be the worst birthday, but definitely this is not the best. I know I should be happy but I just don’t feel like it.

Anyway, the day is just starting…I just hope it gets better from here…

Happy 26th Jennyvee! Oh gosh, I’m getting old…

0 comments: