Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter Mania Strikes Again!


Once again, Harry and the rest of his Hogwarts friends are back for another thrilling adventure...Tomorrow is the opening day for the 6th movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I personally like the book, though the ending is really, really sad...

I'm a self-confessed Potter fan...in fact, I got the title of this blog from the series. I just love the magic, the mystery, the adventure, the friendship that forms the whole of the story. I have read the 7 books (not once, not twice, not thrice...i actually lost count already) and they are all great. JK Rowling never fails to amuse her readers. And I hope the movie won't be such a disappointment for us Potter fans.

I usually watch Harry Potter on its first screening day. But this time, I'll save it for the weekend. ;) I am so excited to watch it with my hubby. I have made him a fan of Harry too. And hopefully we'd be able to reserve tickets today.

I'll surely write something about the movie once I watch it, so better stay tuned for a detailed movie review! =)

0 comments: