Skip to main content

Few hours away...

Finally, after 37 weeks of waiting, I am now admitted at the hospital and in a few hours I will be giving birth to our precious son, Jakob.

It's entirely different this time...i have more time to prepare and be scared.  Truth is, I'm not nervous. I'm scared...totally.  I want to cry everytime Jenika tells me not to be scared.  Not because I'm scared of needles and the operation.  But because I'm scared something would go wrong.

On the other hand, I am so excited.  After almost 5 years, we're gonna have another baby in the family.  And even Jenika is excited.  Tomorrow afternoon Jakob will be here...for real.  And I can't help but feel the excitement in my bones.

I'm pretty sure by the next post I write, Baby Jakob will be in my arms.  And Daddy, Jenika and me will be even more complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mommy Entry # 7

My In My Womb 3d/4d Ultrasound Experience Last Saturday, we had our 6th checkup with our OB-Gynecologist. So far, everything's ok. I passed my Glucose Challenge test, but I still need to cut on my sugar intake. We were also able to hear our little one's heartbeat. Next week I will be having my Tetanus Toxoid shot -- scary!! After the checkup, we proceeded to Makati for our scheduled 3d4d ultrasound at In My Womb. I have heard lots of great reviews about this ultrasound center so we have decided to have our ultrasound there. Their center is located at 2f, The Link Bldg, Ayala Makati. The building is beside Landmark. Before proceeding, we had our lunch first at Ineng's Special BBQ -- great food, terrible customer service! After eating, we then proceded to the 2nd level. We were greeted by a courteous nurse and I told her that I was scheduled for an ultrasound with Dra. Ramos. I would actually like to have the procedure done by the owner, Dra. Shiela Illescas, since i ...

Dilemma

n. A situation that requires a choice between options that are or seem equally unfavorable or mutually exclusive. Usage Problem. A problem that seems to defy a satisfactory solution. Logic. An argument that presents two alternatives, each of which has the same consequence. IN BRIEF: A difficult choice between things that are equally unpleasant. A dilemma (Greek δί-λημμα "double proposition ") is a problem offering at least two solutions or possibilities, of which none are practically acceptable; one in this position has been traditionally described as "being on the horns of a dilemma", neither horn being comfortable; or "being between a rock and a hard place", since both objects or metaphorical choices being rough. I’m in a state of dilemma. Why is life so complicated? Why can’t we just enjoy life as it is? It’s so hard to choose, knowing that in the end, one has to sacrifice or give something up. What make...

My Wedding Kwento Part 3

When we arrived at 310, it was raining. I couldn’t help but notice that the luminaries were not lit up, the songs they were playing were not my song choices, the tarpaulin was not setup and everything was just…magulo. But it was actually ok with me…I was happy and it didn’t matter. Again, Michelle came with me to the room, and started retouching my makeup. And I was hearing the guests settle themselves. Then it was time to make our grand entrance as a couple. We were introduced by our emcee, Ate Vive. Thank God the DJ got the entrance song right this time!! So the program came and went. The traditions first, the dove, cake and wine. Another glitch—the wine we drank was not wine…it was…SPRITE!! Hahahaha!!! The wine were supposed to use was accidentally dropped and spilled. So no more wine for us! Ahahah!!! I told you, so many glitches, eh?? And then dinner time for the guests and photo shoot. I was so hungry but we didn’t have time to eat because we had to smile and smile and sm...